Friday, October 9, 2009

Add "To Do" List in Gmail.

Today I am going to share to you "How to add To Do list in Gmail". Gmail already has "Task", but I wanted to show my To Do list all the time which is not possible in Task. In Task to add new Item or see the created items you have to click on it, Then a pop-up window opens. Tooooooo frustrating na. Atleast for a lazy person like me. Ok, lets do something smart .......

1.Open iGoogle. (Open www.google.com, click on iGoogle at top-right corner).
2.Click on "Add Stuff"
3.In Search for gadgets box type "to do" and hit enter.
4.Click on "ToDo" and then View Source at Right Hand side.
5.This will open a xml page. Copy url from Address bar.
6.Now Login to your gmail account.
7.Click on settings at top-right corner.
8.Click on "Gadgets" Tab
9.Paste your copied url in "Add a gadget by its URL:" box.
10.Click on add.

Its done ! Enjoy.....

3 comments :

  1. So if your golf game depends on you learning a few key things,
    how do you get better at them. You must ask your trainer about their nutritional values and ideas as this
    is a vital aspect to your training. Muscles need to
    be warmed up before being used for any prolonged period of time.


    My web blog Bodyweight exercises To lose weight (Beeplog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.

    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
    You have done a marvellous job!

    My homepage :: buy brazilian hair for cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by
    error, while I was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and
    would just like to say thanks a lot for a incredible
    post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have
    book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great work.



    Also visit my blog: austin cosmetic dentistry

    ReplyDelete